Who We Are
1. The company – Crazy Comic Club, Robertson Yard Studios, 42a Robertson Road, Brighton, BN1 5NJ.
- Tickets purchased online, by phone or in person, are non-refundable or exchangeable, unless for any reason the workshop is cancelled. In this case the whole amount will be refunded.
- Promotional vouchers and discounts, must be redeemed at time of purchase. Some offers are not available for advance bookings so please check the Terms and Conditions applicable to the offer.
- If you book the wrong workshop in error, please let us know as soon as possible in order for us to change the booking. If you fail to attend a workshop for whatever reason you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Your data will be held securely by the company and will not be passed on to any third parties without your express permission. Data collected will only be used in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected.
Application of These Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern the way in which you may use our website.
- If you think there is a mistake in these terms and conditions or you have any questions, then please contact us to discuss.
- We may occasionally amend these terms and conditions and you should check them each time you place an order. These terms and conditions were last amended on 20th June 2018.
- We are not obliged to accept your order and can refuse to do so for any reason. We may also be unable to accept your order because:
- we have identified an error in the price or description of our services;
- we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- you do not meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The creation of an agreement between you and us for the booking you register for will only occur when we confirm acceptance of your booking.
- You confirm that the personal information you provide that identifies you (including contact information) is accurate and complete, and that you are authorised to provide such personal information. It is your responsibility to ensure that such personal information is kept up to date, and we will not be responsible for matters arising from errors or omissions in personal information at any time. You may update your details at any time online by contacting us online, in person or by telephone.
- When communicating with you, we will use the contact information (email address and phone numbers) provided in your last purchase.
Your Legal Rights
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to services that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect these legal rights.
- If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are responsible for any loss or damage that you suffer that is a foreseeable result of us breaking this agreement or failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable either if it is obvious that it will happen or if at the time of your application both you and we knew it might happen.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay that is caused by events outside its reasonable control, including any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident which may be due to the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war or threat or preparation for war
- Fire, explosion, adverse weather, snowfall, ice, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- Disruption to or failure of the railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
- Disruption to or failure of public or private telecommunications networks, the Internet, utility supplies or
- Closure of or limited access to Comic Club studios on the grounds of our reasonable health and safety concerns
- Any governmental act, decree, legislation, regulation or restriction
- We do not exclude or restrict our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or that of its contractors or agents, and nothing in this clause shall operate to exclude, restrict or limit this liability.
- This agreement is between us and you and no other person shall have any rights to enforce this agreement.
- If we do not insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or do not enforce or delay enforcing its rights, that will not mean that we have waived our rights nor that you do not have to comply with those obligations unless we have confirmed this in writing to you.
- English law governs these terms and all aspects of the relationship between us and you, The English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. This means you may bring a claim to enforce your consumer protection rights in connection with these terms and conditions in England or in the EU country in which you live.
- We will only write and communicate with you in the English language.
Questions and Complaints
All complaints or queries should be addressed to James Parsons, Robertson Yard Studios, 42a Robertson Road, Brighton, BN1 5NJ.